Are you interested in writing and selling crochet patterns, but need help because....
- You're not sure if the designs you create are unique and original
- You're struggling to sell the patterns you write
- You think that you have to publish new patterns every week (month...) to be relevant
- You believe that free patterns will lead to more sales
- You're not sure where and how to find people who love your work, and will pay for it
- You feel like you have to have an email list, YouTube channel, blog, website, Instagram, Facebook page and group
This course will guide you through all these questions, and more!
Get started now!
I learned to crochet before grade school and have had a passion for the art ever since. Back in 2009, I began publishing patterns that fit my style and my work has been featured in various craft and crochet communities since. Crochet has always been a passion of mine, and I’m proud to call it my career with platforms like Design Wars Challenge (Founder), Happily Hooked Magazine (Content), The Pattern Pack (Editor).
In 2015, I created the American Crochet Association, where we are dedicated to helping crocheters to help themselves. Tidbits? I’m always up for a bit of traveling, I’m very fond of black licorice, I’m quite good at Scrabble, and I can do 10 push-ups!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't waste any more time wondering if you, and crochet your work, is good enough. There are simple strategies you can implement right now to help you become a confident, successful pattern writer in the crochet world!