I'm a crochet obsessed author, blogger, yarn hoarder, and beach bum from southern California. I'm newly fascinated with dyeing yarn, and I have been spending a lot of time working on new crochet patterns that I share on my blog: Gleeful Things. When I'm not playing with yarn, I can usually be found outdoors hiking, biking or relaxing on the beach.
3 Facts About Me:
- Sewing was my original craft of choice, before I learned to crochet.
- Cheese is my favorite food.
- I secretly want to be a farmer because I love caring for plants and animals.
- Colorful crochet designer.
- Compelling crochet video creator.
- Better than average hula hooper.