Challenge - General: Crochet Lessons
Learn How To Crochet: A Complete Guide For Absolute Beginners
"Salena is a great teacher - while I have been crocheting for a few years and have done some fairly challenging projects, I never learned information like this. These lessons are going to give me a firmer foundation for my crocheting."
Maggie W. - Student
A series of easy-to-follow lessons, tutorials, videos & patterns that will teach you everything you need to know, so that you can start crocheting anything you want!
- ALL Access to this entire video training series (over 20 videos to view anytime)!
- Enjoy clear, easy education without ads or gimmicks!
- Patterns to help you learn to crochet in rows, tubes, joined & continuous rounds!
- Get service and support from real people you can count on!
"This was a great lesson. Even after crocheting for years, there was some new information for me. I wish I'd had this in the beginning."
Katharine B. - Student
I learned to crochet at the age of 5 and haven't put my hook down since! I've published over 300 patterns, authored 7 crochet books, taught 2 courses with Craftsy, and launched the American Crochet Association. I currently live in Oregon with my husband, son, 2 cats and 1 dog.
- 2009-present: Salena Baca Crochet
- 2012-2016: Design Wars, Founder
- 2014-2017: Happily Hooked Magazine, Content Coordinator, Director of Relations
- 2014-2016: The Pattern Pack, Founder & Editor
- 2015: Author
- 2015-present: American Crochet Association, Founder & Lead Educator
- 2016, 2018: Craftsy Instructor
- 2018-2020: Yarnpreneur Academy, CEO / Lead Yarn Lover
In this interactive video series, I’ll show you everything you need to know to become a skilled and confident crocheter, even if:
- you’ve never picked up a hook before,
- tried to learn in the past,
- or, can crochet a few things but are looking to learn more!
After teaching one-on-one for years I learned that some things just don’t work, so I created this training series that can help anyone to learn crochet with confidence!
Get started now!
".... ive learned some of this by trial and error... to have it all laid out is fantastic!"
Nicole N. - Student
Frequently Asked Questions
"I've been crocheting for 11 years and DEFINITELY could have used something like this when I started out!"
Adrienne L.J. - Student
"There's a lot of info here. It took me years to learn how a particular yarn may work for a project or maybe more importantly why a yarn won't work. Well done!"
Barbara W. - Student
"This lesson was great. You explained everything very well and with an upbeat and intelligent style. Very clear, great PowerPoint easy to understand and follow. Thank you I enjoyed it very much and have a much better understanding of yarn."
Sue B. - Student