Build a successful business you love:
- Stop losing money when you're selling - always get what you're worth!
- Remove the awkwardness of asking for money - get paid for every order.
- How to make sure your clients love it - before you deliver.
- Create a schedule that allows flexibility - maximize your work time!
- What you should, and should not, be doing with your money - working smart!
- Manage your schedule - From orders, client communications, and follow-up strategies, we've got you covered.
Meet Your Instructor
I learned to crochet at the age of 5 and haven't put my hook down since! I've published over 400 patterns, authored 8 crochet books (so far...), taught 2 courses with Craftsy, and launched the American Crochet Association. I currently live in Oregon with my husband, son, 2 cats and 1 dog.
- 2009-present: Salena Baca Crochet
- 2012-2016: Design Wars, Founder
- 2014-2017: Happily Hooked Magazine; Content Coordinator, Director of Relations
- 2014-2016: The Pattern Pack; Founder & Editor
- 2015: Author
- 2015-present: American Crochet Association; Founder & Lead Educator
- 2016, 2018: Craftsy Instructor
- 2018-2020: Yarnpreneur Academy; CEO / Lead Yarn Lover
"I'll just say it was a great course, I feel I have learned a lot and Salena you did help me, I felt you were really concerned with us grasping the content and wanted us to succeed... I would love to follow you and attend future courses! :)"
-Karen H., Course Participant